In the Hood Compass
A spring morning or summer evening, a cozy weekend getaway or a trip around the world. A mid-weight zip Hoddie is a must in one’s life.
Mid weight, 290 GSM
80% cotton 20% polyester anti-pill fleece
Pullover hood, raglan sleeves, kangaroo pocket, lined hood, tonal drawcord, metal zip, hem & cuff 1x1 cuff ribbing, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
- Wash inside out in a cold machine wash – this will minimize fade and preserve colour.
- Do not use bleach or harsh detergents – this will bleach out colour and leave blotchy marks and colour run.
- Do not tumble dry
- If hand washing, rinse in large quantity of clean water, then immediately spin out excess liquid in machine
- Dry flat in the shade, inside out – hanging will cause the garment to grow longer,
- Do not leave to soak.
- New machines use very little water and if washing mixed light and dark colours it may be useful to first wash garment in a large amount of water by hand, rinsing out quickly and spinning the water from the garment in machine. This will help avoid any colour run.
- Always wash dark and light colours separately.